What to do when it is rainy out? Get out the shaving cream of course! E loved being able to play in the shaving cream while I fixed lunch today. And the best part??? Easy clean up! (and for anyone that is wondering like Ryan was, why I thought shaving cream would be fun to play in, I sometimes use it when I teach! The boys write words in it on their desk, plus it cleans their desk in the process of learning!) What do you like to do on a rainy day? Would love to hear some other ideas!
I love this idea. I'll have to use it in my classroom. Eventually I'll use it with my twins when they are old enough that it wouldn't go straight into their mouths. On rainy days we take a walk at the Oak Court mall because they have a parking garage so we never get wet. I just discovered a website called momtastic. They had a recipe for washable window paint. It reminded me of your post. http://www.momtastic.com/parenting/toddler/167707-diy-window-pain-paints
ReplyDelete