Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Park!

After many, many days of rain and severe storms, Wednesday turned out to be picture perfect! We thought we would go and check out the new Woodland Discovery Park at Shelby Farms. I had heard that there wasn't much for the little ones to do, but as long as you are willing to do it with them there is plenty of fun to be had by all.
It is a pretty large place, with chairs and benches and lots of places to run around. There are swings for all ages and slides too. Also, there is a water and sand play area too! The only thing that I didn't care for was the little hills (made from the tire stuff). I could see it being difficult for new walkers to climb. O.K. so enough of my review of the park. Here is what you really want to see:



No comments:

Post a Comment