Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hair!

This girly-girl loves all things hair related. Most mornings you will find her in the bathroom with me wanting her hair blown, brushed and then...a bow! She LOVES bows! I ran to Cotton Tails the other day, because they were having a sale on bows. I picked up 4 new ones for E. When I got home, she saw the bag and this is what happened...

Then yesterday, E went with me to get my hair cut. Amy (my stylist) thought it would be a good idea to bring her in a couple of times just so she gets used to what goes on. I also wanted her to take a look at her hair to see when she thought it should be cut. Sadly, she thinks that once the curls get cut there gone : (. So I will not be getting her hair cut until I'm ready to say so long to the curls. Here is E getting a ride in the chair. She had been using the men's shaving brush (make-up like brush) to brush her own hair. Oh, and please excuse the cookie in her mouth...anything to keep her happy for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment