Remember when I use to post about Tucker? Or remember when I use to post about THE DOG? Well, Tucker (a.k.a. THE DOG) has gone to live at a better place. Nana and Uncle Ralph's house! Tucker isn't getting any younger and in his older age is just not tolerating a sometimes "annoying" 3 year old.
While I was in Nashville a few weekends ago he bit her. Now it wasn't entirely his fault. She did hit him, but it left a mark for over a week and she still talks about it. So, we made the decision to send Tucker to live with them. He is already much happier....he can sleep all day and night if he wishes, he can bask in the sun in their sun room. I am pretty sure the only down fall of the whole thing is that he misses all of the dropped food that E would give him.
Here we are the day that he left...the nice thing about sending him away is that we know exactly where he is, and that he is being loved and cared for and we can visit him anytime we want. We love you Tucker!

No comments:
Post a Comment