I took a break from my to-do list and spent the weekend in Nashville with 5 of my good friends. It was so nice to get away...shopping, food and sleeping in! Who could ask for more?
We left Friday afternoon and by that night we were eating dinner in Franklin. The Red Pony was SO good. Not to mention that they could tell me exactly what was or wasn't gluten free. It was a tad dark in the restaurant so they brought a few of us menus that lit up
Saturday we were up bright and early and didn't stop until 9 that night. Shopping, lunch at Puffy Muffin (Who again had a gluten free menu. If I hadn't stuffed myself with the delicious chicken salad and frozen strawberry salad I would have eaten one of the gluten free desserts) , pampering for Michelle and me (eyebrow work...need I say more),more shopping(Lego store...my nephews would have LOVED it!), and dinner at Chuy's. (Again, gluten free menu...come on Memphis...can't you jump on the wagon!)
After a good night's rest and some much needed girl talk in the morning we were ready to hit the stores again for some last minute shopping before hitting the road. Here is Michelle googling something...google was a go to this weekend!
What a wonderful weekend! Here is the van when we arrived back home...
And just in case your wondering what my little mice did while I was away...
One mouse bit the other mouse (I think there was some hitting involved)
And the big mouse built this for little mouse number 1





Love it!!!
ReplyDelete