We really are believing that Eleanor is going to be all-girl.
It is funny for me to even use that term, because all day long and at parent conferences I talk about boys and begin all boy. I know what it looks like to be all boy. What boys do, what they like, etc.
On the other hand, I don't so much know what it looks like to be all girl. I know, I know. I am a girl. I have never been super girly though.
I think I have a super girly girl on my hands though. She loves (even at 16 months) all things dress-up, sparkly, shiny, and shoes. Especially SHOES! Shoes are one thing this momma could really care less about.
This is what she looks like today. Pink bow. White shirt. Pink TUTU. Pink Jelly shoes. She loves it. And I'll have to admit I love it to!

No comments:
Post a Comment