Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just Another Saturday

Every since we have gotten married (and even before that because we bought our 1st house 5 months before we were married to start working on it)  we have spent almost every Saturday doing some sort of project on the house.  Whether it was an inside project or an outside we have been working.  


The past month or so we have been L.A.Z.Y.  It was time to kick it in gear.  We are tired to living in boxes, unfinished rooms, and an overgrown and dead backyard.  So what do the Hays' do???  They cut down two trees!  Now, for the sake of my husband thinking that I am taking credit for the feat, the Hays' that I am referring to are he, his father, brother and mother.  I just gave the o.k. to rent the cherry picker ($160 for 4 hours from Home Depot, just in case you want to mark cutting down trees off you to-do list too).  I sat inside and played with the cute baby all day : ).  


They started around 10 and finished around 6.  Just the cutting down part, we still have it all to haul to the street, but at least the two trees are down. 

E and I took a few breaks to go outside and watch the trees go down.  Her cousin came over to play too.  Eleanor didn't like watching daddy go high in the sky.  She also did NOT like the frog that GiGi found and put on top of her car.  NOT ONE BIT! 










No comments:

Post a Comment