We have been on spring break this week. It started off slow (thankfully), but it has really flown by.
During the day Eleanor and I have stayed around the house playing inside Monday and Tuesday due to weather. On Wednesday, I had some tests run and was pretty out of it the rest of the day (more on this later). My sweet friend, Terri, watched E that morning while my mom took me to my appointment. Then my mom played with E the rest of the afternoon so I could rest. Thankful, for both of you!!! Thursday we spent our morning at the zoo and Friday we had a fun play date at our house. Cole, Molly, and Graham came over with their mommies. Sadly, we didn't get a picture. In the afternoons, we would go on walks and play in the front yard!
After we put Eleanor to bed each night we worked hard on house projects. Mainly, the playroom. It is looking so much better! I'll have to post pictures, but sadly I am enjoying "nap" time too much right now to walk upstairs to take a picture.
It has been so much fun staying home the week with Weezy. She sure is fun! Here are a few pictures from the week.
 |
| Even though she was feeling bad the first part of the week she always had a smile! |
 |
| Who doesn't like a warm chocolate chip cookie after nap time??? |
 |
| Cousins! |
 |
| Mommy and E...in mid cry over the cow that we are standing in front of. |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment