Hi, Stacey! Love the posts of E! She is just precious. Couple of questions for you. How old was she when you started painting with her? What kind or brand of paint do you use? My boys are 19 months now, and I'm certain they would taste the paint.
Hey! We finger painted this past summer (she was about 19 months) using finger paints. It was really messy, but she had a ball. I had her paint on canvas and then we hung them up in the playroom. She got the Crayola Color Wonder paints for her birthday and they are WONDERFUL. Granted you have to get the special paper to go along with it, but if she paints on anything besides the paper it doesn't mess it up. I love letting her paint while I cook dinner and I don't feel like if I turn my back that the whole house will be painted. I'm pretty sure that all of the Crayola stuff says non-toxic on there. Have you tried bath tub paints? I wrote about it somewhere on here. They were super easy to make and she got clean in the process.
Hi, Stacey! Love the posts of E! She is just precious. Couple of questions for you. How old was she when you started painting with her? What kind or brand of paint do you use? My boys are 19 months now, and I'm certain they would taste the paint.
ReplyDeleteHey! We finger painted this past summer (she was about 19 months) using finger paints. It was really messy, but she had a ball. I had her paint on canvas and then we hung them up in the playroom. She got the Crayola Color Wonder paints for her birthday and they are WONDERFUL. Granted you have to get the special paper to go along with it, but if she paints on anything besides the paper it doesn't mess it up. I love letting her paint while I cook dinner and I don't feel like if I turn my back that the whole house will be painted. I'm pretty sure that all of the Crayola stuff says non-toxic on there. Have you tried bath tub paints? I wrote about it somewhere on here. They were super easy to make and she got clean in the process.
ReplyDelete