Thankfully, the name Elfie stuck...and not Apple or Mommy (it was a little iffy for a while). Well, it took E just 2 days to understand that when she woke up every morning that the elf would be hiding in a new place. Elfie hasn't been doing anything crazy...I think he is keeping it simple just so E will understand it all. I mean, the first day he sat on our Christmas countdown calendar and the second day he was hanging out of her stocking. Well...the third day he thought it would be fun to read her new Olivia book. This girl LOVES pig! It didn't go over well. I so wish I had been filming it because it was so not what I was expecting.
She comes down the stairs...looks around the family room...she finds him sitting in Daddy's chair...reading the pig book. E looks at Elfie and starts screaming and crying...he's reading my piggy book, he's reading my piggy book! Needless to say, that didn't go over well. Maybe we should work on sharing : ) Who knows what Elfie will be up to next?!?!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment