Monday, July 16, 2012

Beach Trip - Day 8

It was very sad to see our beach days come to an end.  (I was ready to come home, only because I had not been feeling great...maybe another post for another day...and I was so ready to feel better!)  And I guess a good pet mommy would also say that we missed our four legged child too.  We did miss the dog, but I think he was living it up with my uncle.  I mean, no little girl running after him and bossing him around.

We decided that because of all the traffic that we hit coming in, we would get a jump on it and leave around 4 Saturday morning.  It worked about great because we made it back to Memphis by 12:30.  E slept for about the first 3 hours (and so did my mom and me...poor Ryan).  When she woke up she watched a few movies and took lots of pictures.  I don't know if I mentioned this before but the whole week she called the car the "beach car".





No comments:

Post a Comment