Tuesday, December 20, 2011

O Christmas Tree (part 2)

I love the fresh smell of our real tree. I love each and every ornament. Almost each and everyone one of them has a special meaning to either me, Ryan or E. Quite a few of them (at least 22) are ones that we have given each other every Christmas. We hide the ornament on the tree and then have the other person find it. (Of course we have shown E her ornaments that past 3 years).

Here is our Christmas tree after it was fully decorated with gifts under the tree. (Not only did I get my Christmas shopping done early so I didn't have to rush around last minute, but also because I love to have presents under the tree for the whole season). Oh, and how cute is my little E sitting under the tree!




No comments:

Post a Comment