Today Miss E had her first egg hunt of the year. (Last Easter she was too little to participate. I made her a basket last year, but sadly I don't believe she will be able to use it until next year. The basket is just too big for her little body. So, what is a momma to do??? Go and buy a new one smaller one at Target. She loves it. It is a cute little sheep. )
I didn't get down to her class in time to see the actual hunt, but I did catch her on the way back. She was so protective of her loot, she had a death grip on her basket and wouldn't let me look.
Later on in the day, E's sweet teacher brought her to visit the classroom. We had just had our Easter treat, so of course Miss E wanted some too. Who doesn't love those think sugar cookies with that delicious icing on top??? The picture below is of E leaving the room. Such a social butterfly!



No comments:
Post a Comment