To say that E was a little excited about Halloween (dressing up in her costume and getting candy, not any of that scary stuff) is a huge understatement. She talked all about it and all the time. She even got to wear her costume to school and have a parade!
"What are you going to be for Halloween E?"
"Dorfy"
And I have to say she makes the cutest Dorothy EVER!
We started out the night by going to our street's annual Halloween party. I think she was slightly confused because there were 3 other girls in the same costume...not to mention her own Momma! Ryan and I had dressed up like Dorothy and the Scarecrow in college and I still had the costume. I am pretty sure that she will never dress like Dorothy again so this was our chance to wear matching costumes : ) She loved the fact that we matched! I braided my hair, she wanted her hair braided. I put on blush, she wanted blush. You get where I'm going...like momma, like daughter.
After we stayed at the party for a minute it was time to head out to Trick or Treat. Nana, Uncle Ralph and Tucker came over and brought E a goodie bag filled with all sorts of treats, one of them being a dog (that sang The Adam's Family theme song). She LOVED it and wanted to take it with her trick or treating. She calls it Toto...which worked out well since Tucker who was suppose to be her ToTo wasn't able to make such a long walk around the neighborhood.
Gigi and Pops came by to see Reagan and E all dressed up and ready to go...GiGi even passed out gummy snacks! One of E's favorites! Nana and Uncle Ralph stayed at our house to give out candy and we took the girls and headed out.
We took the wagon because we knew that they would get tired of walking. Every time E got in or out of the wagon her little dog wasn't far behind. Not to mention she loved making it sing too! Along the way we met up with our good friends the Sorgs...
They were so tired by the head of the night and all E wanted to do was eat more candy! She had her first taste of Fun Dip and loved it. Off to bed to dream about candy, sugar and Toto....who also had to go to bed with her as well!



LOve the matching costumes! SO cute!
ReplyDelete