Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Love Past Down

Ryan and I have a love for diary Queen Blizzards. It is a really good thing that we live far away from the two locations. It is a treat when one of us drives out to pick some up.

Last night we went and ate at Osaka. Our favorite sushi place. It is "way" out in Collierville. (thankfully they are building one closer to home). After we ate dinner, we took Houston Levee home and made a stop at DQ.

Usually this is a Ryan and I only treat after E has gone to sleep, but we thought it was time to introduce her to this lovely form of ice cream.

Of course she couldn't decide which type of mixing she wanted so we went with the ole standby of M &M's.

She was so surprised when I handed it to her in the backseat. After her first bite she said "I found an M&M!" She said it with such excitement it was totally worth the drive and standing up past bedtime.







I think she liked it,don't you?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone because this is the only way I have time to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment